The Euroregion wishes to fully contribute to the European Year of Youth, with a better involvement of young people in the EPM’s actions, and thus meet the objectives of its new 2030 roadmap, aiming at improving citizens’ inclusion by facilitating their participation and promoting our cultural diversity. In this respect, the EPM is launching a call for applications from young people to participate in the first Euroregional Youth Assembly at the end of 2022.
All young people residing in one of the three member territories of the EPM, aged between 16 and 30 years old. Minors must have parental authorisation to participate and also to travel outside their national territory.
- To take up issues that it deems important to deal with.
- As such, it is a consultative body of the EPM.
- To make proposals to the elected members of the EPM to carry out actions or propose the implementation of specific policies between the three member regions.
- Exchanges and debates between members of the assembly.
- To know and learn about the functioning of European territorial cooperation institutions such as Euroregions.
Deadline and operation
- Opening of the call for applications from 11 October to 16 December 2022
- Notification to the selected candidates during December
Those wishing to apply must fill in the form and attach their “letter of motivation” in free format, i.e. in the medium of their choice (written/drawn/video/sound, etc.), as defined in the rules.
Open / Download:
Call rules (EN /CAT/ FR)
Application form (CAT/FR)
Application authorization for minors (CAT / FR)