Consultation with stakeholders and project configuration
- Communication development: communication strategy and KPIs
- Develop communications based on demand: raising awareness of water scarcity and changing behavior in relation to water.
- Development of supply-side communication: engagement and performance of the public and private sectors as suppliers
- Development of communication for local authorities
Governance and policymaking of regional/local authorities.
- Replication and capitalization activities: replication in other EU regions.
- Development of policy recommendations, systematization of knowledge and organization of tailor-made events
Support for policy development: adapt lessons learned from the project to regional strategies.
- Monitoring the impact of project actions: Receive feedback from communication campaigns, pilots and other actions implemented.
- Public awareness and dissemination of results: general dissemination activities and technical dissemination activities to the maximum.
Events will be planned throughout the project.
Tourists, private sector (tourism industry), public sector, regional and local authorities, national and European entities.
The EGTC team, as the main partner, coordinates the monitoring and management of the project, as well as the communication and dissemination actions.