EGTC Pyrenees-Mediterranean / Leader of the project (FR/ES)
Ports de les Illes Balears (ES)
Ports de la Generalitat de Catalunya (ES)
Port de Sète – Sud de France (FR)
Port d’Heraklion (GR)
Pôle Mer Toulon Var Technologies (FR)
Athena R&I Center (GR)
IMTM Montenegro (MONT)
Universitat de Rijeka (CR)
The objective is to support the sustainable growth and economic development potential of marinas through the implementation of innovative solutions, particularly in the areas of management of tourist flows, sustainable management of resources and equipment. , or a range of services adapted to the new needs of blue growth professionals and port users.
In the long term, Psamides aims to create a blue growth community for marinas by working on shared sustainable development issues in a transnational approach.
Stakeholder consultation and project setup.
- Communications development: the objective of the communications strategy will be to create a Mediterranean perception of the single market for the S&M Ports communities in order to generate economies of scale for innovative SMEs.
- Testing phase: for the implementation of this phase, several steps are planned:
- Selection of the best solutions for S&M ports, according to the challenges already identified. Ports and clusters will collaborate to better select technologies to solve challenges.
- Implementation of pilot projects. 7 new innovative products/services will be tested. Ports (Ports of the Balearic Islands, Ports of Catalonia, Port of Sète and Port of Heraklion)
- Need for standardization/harmonization of these tools/services that allow them to be replicated/adapted to other ports. The conclusions of this experiment will make it possible to develop a methodology for transferring innovations.
- Transfering phase: the general objective of this WP will be to improve the sustainability and efficiency of SM Med ports by implementing innovation, exchange of experiences at the international level and facilitating the extension of best practices innovations in other ports.
- Capitalization phase: the objective of this WP is to care about the long-term sustainability of the project, to expand the partnership and to capitalize with other initiatives and to facilitate for the creation of a Blue Growth MED community.
Events will be planned throughout the project.
The Blue Growth Community and the Psamides project are organising the capitalisation event “Greening of Cruise and Recreational Boating Sectors in the Mediterranean“, which will take place on 13 April 2022 in a hybrid format, in Sète, France. To register, please fill in the form below:
Blue Growth – Greening the Cruise and Recreational Boating sectors in the Mediterranean / Ecologisation des secteurs de la Croisière et de la Navigation de plaisance en Méditerranée (interreg-med.eu)
You can check the programme in English or French
Practical information for Sète
Private sector, public sector, regional and local authorities, national and European entities.
The EGTC team as leader coordinate the monitoring and management of the project, as well as the communication and dissemination actions.